Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

I am so excited! I am now taking part in Five Question Friday! It will be a great way for you to get to know random facts about me and for me to have a little bit of fun! I hope you enjoy it and if you want to join in on the fun....just click the picture!

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I had a dog that I named Claire Bear. Yes I realize that Claire was a dog and not a bear...but still I named it Claire Bear. I don't still have it. I thought maybe it was still at my parents house, but after looking almost every time I am there I gave up! Maybe one day it will turn up again!


2. Do you dream in color?

I am pretty sure that sometimes I do dream in color. You know those dreams that feel so real that when you wake up you feel like you are still there and that everything really happen? Well I think those are the times I know for sure I dream in color!

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I am 5 feet 7 inches. Right now in my life I like how tall I am. I fit perfectly with my husband who is just under 6 feet. But when I was in middle school I really want to be 6 feet or taller! I would pray every night to be taller! I don't know why I wanted to be so tall. I think part of it was I wanted to be great below the basket in basketball, but the height just didn't come to me! But I am happy with what I am!

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide of your GPS, who would it be?

Billy Graham! I think his voice just sounds so inspirational and he would make me feel like I can find any place and would give me such peace if I were ever lost! I can just hear him... "Turn right and find Jesus!"

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

This has a lot to do with what is going on at the time. Do I have four little girls sitting in my car? How far is the corral from my car? How are the 4 crazies in my car acting? Most of the time I try to park close enough to the corral so I feel comfortable getting the girls in and then taking the cart back. But there are just times that there is not one close enough and I am sorry...I am not going to leave my girls in the car and take it back two or three rows over. And yes I know I could drop it off before putting the girls in the car. Really? Would you want to walk through the parking lot with 4 girls ages 5 and under?

No comments:

Post a Comment