Thursday, July 29, 2010

What to do...

I am not sure what my title really has to do with this post, but it worked. So welcome to my new blog. I know I have moved my blog before, but this time I did it so that I could have more opportunities with people. Seems like people don't like the other that I was using and with blogger you have more you can do with your blog and more freedom.

Today was a day spent outside with the girls. The inquisitor played with her new umbrella. She didn't seem to mind that it wasn't raining. The emotionalist was helping me pull weeds out of the sidewalk cracks. She is so funny her playing outside is helping me with yard work! The destroyer was her normal self and running up and down the sidewalk. What she was yelling I have no idea, maybe "My mom let me outside to RUN!" The baby she sat on the steps of the porch. This seems to be her new favorite place. Today she was quiet. Not normal for these days for her, but I will take it!

Now it's a quiet night, FINALLY! Although the destroyer didn't want to sleep so she is sitting with me while I type. Oh and we are also watching the newest episode of Project Runway! YES! I love this show. Maybe I love it because I would not be able to design clothes, but would love to, and so this is my outlet. Maybe I just love to watch the funny people! Whatever it is my husband and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment