Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Destroyer is 3...or 5?

I realize I haven't been updating my blog lately. I have been so busy with life that I haven't been able to find the time to sit down and write about it. So now I have the perfect reason for writing!

The Destroyer is 3! (Or 5 if you ask her!)
(tried to get a picture, but it just wasn't working...maybe later!)

We had a wonderful time at her party! We went to the local art center and they gave us a room for the party and an art class! They also have this amazing kids center where the kids were able to play around for a bit! All the kids had a blast!

It's hard to believe that she is 3 now! I remember when she was born and everyday my mother-in-law would say how much she looked like my husband. And then as she got a bit older others would comment on it also. I have a 6 month picture of her that is identical to her dads! Not just kind of looks like him...I could swear it's the same person. As she grows older she continues to look more and more like him...even her curly hair!

She is such a joy and always running around full of energy! She is a character and is labeled the funny one in the family. They are all funny, but for some reason she seems to know what is really going to make you laugh...she is funny more in a purposeful way!

Can't wait to see what this year has for her. Also wondering if she will continue to think she is 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment