Saturday, September 11, 2010

Book review: The Heavens Proclain His Glory


The Heavens Proclaim His Glory
A Spectacular View of Creation Through The Lens of the Hubble Telescope
When I first saw that this book was available for review I was so excited! Then when I got the book in the mail I was even more excited! It was much bigger than I thought it would be. I sat with my two oldest girls and we were all amazed by the pictures! I began to read the quotes that went along with the book and it made it even more exciting. I have been using this book with my oldest daughters homeschooling. Not only can I use it as part of science, but I can also use it for Bible time. The girls love going through it just as much as I do. They love to pick out their favorite pictures. Right now they both are loving the pictures that look like butterflies. The red star is also a favorite. There are so many great pictures and you will just be in awe of the greatness of God when you read/look through this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment