Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sing...

Those of you who know me well know that I love to sing. Music is a huge passion in my life! I have a red guitar that has been dear to me for years and a new ukulele that brings new passion into my heart! I love learning how to play it.

I still amaze my husband to this day with songs I know from bands that most people have never heard of. I would have been a straight A student in high school if I could have learned everything to music. I hear it once and I know it...

But I have come to accept that I have pretty much lost my singing voice. There feels like so much strain on it that it's hardly what it use to be. It's hard to pick up my instruments when it's hard to sing to anything...but I am holding onto my passion for music. I can't let it die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment