Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Book Review: His Little Princess


His Little Princess
Treasured Letter from Your King
By
Sheri Rose Shepherd

I really loves this book, but I have to be honest...my girls didn't really enjoy it as much as I did. It's very colorful and attractive, but it was missing something. I love the whole idea of putting letters together from God to His little princess. Such a treasure of truths to give to my girls. I this this is perfect for the ages of 4 or 5 and wonderful to use for them as a devotional time. For the younger age there isn't really anything to keep their attention like pictures...it was mainly just words and very colorful pages.

My oldest picked up the book for a little bit, but she didn't really make the connection of the letters. I think it would have been more helpful if there would have been pictures to help the girls connect what was being said.

Honestly I think this book is best held on by mom and used for devotional times with your daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment