Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Buddy!

Does anyone remember the My Buddy dolls? "My Buddy...My Buddy and me!" Oh how I always wanted one of those. I thought they were the coolest things! Well today I have one! The Diva is my buddy today. Really...I mean she is wanting to do everything with me today. She is right there behind me while I am walking and right now she is on my lap while I type this. She truly is my buddy and a great one at that. I can remember days that this would have gotten on my nerves and once or twice so far it kind of has, but only because I actually tripped over her. I have learned more to love these times and really take advantage of the moments my kids want to spend with me. She is a doll and I hope you enjoy these pictures of her from today! We are having fun!





Update...I am sure not many noticed this...but she would actually be Kid Sister...not My Buddy! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment