Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh Women of Faith!


I feel blessed by the weekend I spent in St. Paul! I had such a great time with all the women and was so inspired by the words spoken by the ladies and excited by the wonderful music! 

I must point out Angie Smith. He testimony of Hope and Faith during a time of carrying a child they weren't going to be able to spend much time with was amazing. I have never felt so deeply for someone I never meet, but being a mom I was blessed by how her faith in God was strengthened through such a difficult time. Thank you Women of Faith for adding Angie to your list of speakers.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would see Mary Mary or Natalie Grant in concert....let alone together in the same weekend! It was awesome to see my mom grove out to Mary Mary who I listened to as a teenager! I danced I sang and I was so thrilled! Natalie Grant brought tears to my eyes. Her singing is so anointed by God and I was in awe that I was able to see her! 

Thank you Thomas Nelson for this wonderful opportunity! I was so blessed to have been able to share this time with my mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment