Thursday, October 20, 2011

Women of Faith!

Who is ready for Women of Faith? I AM!!! I am so excited to be leaving on a trip with my mom and when we get there we will be meeting my best friend and her mom! What a wonderful time it's going to be!

I love their caption for the the weekend:
Escape from the everyday at a Women of Faith weekend and be refreshed, encouraged and inspired, Because the God who loves you can do far more than you can ever Imagine.
Isn't that so true! God loves us and he can do far more than we can ever Imagine! I feel blessed to have been picked to experience this weekend! I know I will have so much to come back and talk to you guys about. 

The weekend has so many people such as; Sheila Walsh, Luci Swindoll, Lisa Harper, Nicole Johnson and Angie Smith. I can't wait for great music by Mary Mary....but who I am most looking forward to seeing Natalie Grant! She has been someone I look up to musically but have never had the opportunity to see her in person. But now I do! What a blessing!

I will be back after the weekend to write about all I learned and to write about  my wonderful experience! I will leave you with a video from Natalie Grant to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment