Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Book Review: How to be God's Little Princess


Book Review
How to be God's Little Princess
Royal tips for Manners,
Etiquette, and True Beauty
By
Sheila Walsh

It's not very often that I get a book, read it and post my review all in the same day. This book is the exception to that. First I thought it was just a great book and easy read for me and two I have a 6 year old daughter who is wanting to have this book. She has been asking me about every five minutes if I am done with the book yet!

Thomas Nelson Publishing has great books on their website Book Sneeze. This is the most recent book that they sent me for free for my review. I love books!

This book is the cutest book for girls. It's full of fun tips, crafts, quizzes and puzzles for God's little princesses. It has everything from How to Wear a Tiara (hairstyles) to How a Princess Perfects Her Poise (Manners). I loved the tips they give the girls on not wearing too much hair jewelry and how much shampoo they should use when washing their hair. It's cute and so practical. My girls are currently planning my royal birthday party. They are writing out who they are going to invite and what type of invitations are going to be made. They even have a list of games they are going to play. All of this from looking at a few pages in this book.

One of my favorite chapters was the How to be Media Wise. With kids learning at younger ages now how to use the computer and internet I think it was a great chapter to have in the book. Also a favorite was How a Princess Knows She Needs an Inner Beauty Makeover. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Thanks Sheila for a great book for my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment