Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Day of the Sick...

Well our high school girls basketball team has made it to the 2nd round of state (GO Midgets!)...so there is no school today. So all the girls and my husband have declared this a GREAT day for being sick. I am a little under the weather as well, but any of you moms out there knows what that means. Not much rest for mom at all...even though all I want to do is sleep!

My husband helped me out with 3 of the girls while I franticly rushed around the house getting the Destroyer ready...I had forgotten about her check up this morning. We made it just in time. Then when I got home I finished making my homemade soup and had a little making the noodles.

Right now we are getting ready for rest time and my house is a MESS! Really that is the understatement of the year. Do you think I am going to work on my house right now? NOPE! I am going to snuggle up in my bed and take rest time right along with my lovely children. Hope you all have a great rest time as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment