Sunday, December 26, 2010

997

So the day after Christmas I have been looking at my blog stats. Something I have never done. I started this blog in May and since then I have had 997 people view my blog! That is crazy! It was fun to see what post were the most popular and what people searched for when they eventually showed up at my blog! Some of them were kind of funny!

We had a great Christmas day. They girls have been enjoying their books and games and I have just been enjoying their excitement with the day. By the end of Christmas the girls just crashed and so did my husband! I ended up in bed by 9:30...so you could say we all crashed!

It was wonderful to have G-ma and G-pa over for supper on Christmas. My parents are great and they love being around the girls! They gave the girls some presents...the best was a nativity set they can play with! I have been wanting to get one FOREVER!

So for now I am just going to sit and enjoy my wonderful family! I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment