Friday, December 31, 2010

What will 2011 bring?


If 2010 has taught me anything it's this...You never know what a year will bring. It felt like this last year really started out hard for family and friends of mine. It was also hard for me to lose people who I felt so close to, and yet I still have a hard time accepting the loss, because others lost so much more than me.

This year also brought a lot of happiness in my life. One of the greatest was finding out that we had baby #5 on the way. Not everyone understands our happiness with have so many children...we just know that each one of them is a gift from God. Now...we will probably never have 19 kids, because I know everyone thinks that we are become that family. I think they are a great family, and I actually learn a lot from their family. We are not competing with anyone on the number of kids we have.

So from 2011...I don't know what it will bring. I am praying that it will be a great year for my family and people who are close to me. Even if I don't know you well or we are not close I still pray that it will be a great year. I am also praying that it will be a year that we will draw closer to God. And if you haven't yet...think about getting on that bicycle built for two with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment