Friday, December 3, 2010

The Nativity Collection


The Nativity Collection
By
Robert J. Morgan

If you haven't gotten a Christmas present for your mom or a dear friend yet I have a great idea for one. Robert J. Morgan's book The Nativity Collection is a wonderful collection of Christmas stories. I found myself so wrapped up in this book and loved each and every story that was written. I love having Christmas stories to share with my girls at night and this book did not disappoint. If you ware looking for something filled with wonderful stories to share as a couple or as a family this is a great book! It's has a very sturdy cover and thick pages so that even if your young children do get a hold of it, it should be ok! Once again if you are in need of a last minute Christmas gift this would be a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment