Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Your Long Lost Blogger

I am back. I am not sure why I waited so long to blog again. It really isn't that hard to sit down and write for a few minutes. But then again it seems like it is! Life seems extra busy for me since my husband works nights and is also going to school. A lot of times I feel like I am doing it all on my own. My husband is a great help and he does so much to help me out, but I miss my time with him. He finishes school in December so I am hoping that maybe I will start to get a little more time with him!

My girls are their normal selves. Crazy and wild! :) I love them all so much...and each one of their beautiful little faces brings me such joy. We are looking forward to adding a new little blessing to our lives in May. We don't know yet if the baby is a boy or a girl...but my guess is that it's a girl! :) Everyone else is voting boy. I guess we will see! The Baby (Who is going to need a new nickname soon.) has pink eye. Every time I look at her my eyes start to water. Her eyes are so red and watery and I guess I have sympathy eyes or something.

I hope you all have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You're back:) You are an awesome mom:)

    ReplyDelete