Friday, December 10, 2010

On The Couch Day

Today has been a day of laying on the couch watching cartoons with my girls. This is not something I do too often, but today was that day. The Emotionalist woke up this morning around 4 am not feeling so great. Soon it followed with some not so fun activities and I soon followed in those activities. I don't know if I got sick just because I am weak and the sight of it just makes me sick or if I really am sick. After good naps some woke up feeling better and others woke up cranky! Ok so The Baby woke up cranky!

I am so thankful for my husband today! He works nights and he stayed up this morning for me. He took The Inquisitor to school. Let me take a nap. Got 7up and ingredients so he could make me and the girls homemade soup! What a guy! I am truly blessed. Now that I am starting to feel a little better he is starting to feel not so good.

So today was full of snuggle time which I do not mind every so often. And it makes me feel better having my oldest read the Bible to me. She read John 10:14&15 and said "Now that's good!"

So tomorrow hopefully I will get to my post I wanted to write for today. I had someone ask me to write about why we don't teach Santa in our house...so I will. Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment