Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Book Review: The Prophecy Answer Book

Book Review
The Prophecy Answer Book
By David Jeremiah

It was kind of funny cause I had never really heard of David Jeremiah. I am sure I had heard his name said by someone before but never really knew much about him. Well after I had gotten this book I heard his name everywhere I went.
I was excited to get this book, because a good friend and I were talking a lot about Prophecy and we had so many questions. This book was laid out so well going from current events all the way into the end times. It was great to see it but in such a clear way and clearly stating the Bible verses that went along with everything. It really helped to answer a lot of questions that we had.
To me the best part of this book was the look and size of it. It's small enough to put in my purse and easy to take out and find what I am looking for when I am talking with a friend. I think that most people who are intimidated by large books on prophecy that everything that is said in them seems to go over your head...well I think this book is for them! Simple understandable and small. Gives you the facts and the verses. Very well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment