Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is This Wrong?

Is it wrong that I hope I get a phone call today saying that the thyroid ultrasound came back and there is a problem? I just know how I am feeling and I am not feeling right. I don't feel like myself, and everything points to a thyroid issue. I have been told that if it comes back fine I should ask if I can be given a low dose of medication to see how it works. I just want to feel like myself again and be normal! I feel like I am going crazy and a few people who are not helpful have pretty much told me this. But it was great having time with a friend who went through a similar time reassure me that I am NOT crazy! So today I guess I am just waiting...waiting to hear from the dr. Praying...Praying that God will help me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment