Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Missed my day...

I missed maltitude Monday...but oh well. I have been having a very frustrating week or so. I was trying to find a picture that explains how I feel, and this is what I came up with...
This is a picture of my youngest daughter, but my husband says it looks like a grumpy old man. He's right! She does look like a grumpy old man and that is how I feel! I feel grumpy and frustrated at the world. I feel horrible and really all I want is to feel better. I can't even really describe how I feel. I can tell you I am exhausted, need more sleep, feel faint at times, have a lump in my throat and extremely stressed out. Now I feel angry because the first dr made me wait so long to find out any kind of results. He said the test results would take up to two weeks. Well when I went for my second opinion found out they really only take 20 mins. Now this time when they came back my levels were low. Which points to the opposite of what he was first looking for and what the first dr was looking for. I am also frustrated because the first dr made me do some tests I didn't need. I also feel like he didn't listen to anything I said. Much happier with this second dr. I am just hoping that I get some answers and get everything taken care of. I just want to feel better. I don't feel like myself...and I really just want to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment