I have had a week. It was full of stress and tears on my end. I missed last Monday and didn't get to go though my blessings. To be honest I didn't feel like I had many at that point. It's hard when you feel like you are going crazy and no one seems to be helping. But this week I am looking up and thankful for every little thing I have!
1. A friend who understands what you are going though and reassures you that you are NOT crazy!
2. For fresh berries fresh from your own little plant.
3. For a day working with my husband. Enjoying his humor and laughing non stop.
4. A movie night with my husband.
5. Going to a family reunion where you don't know half of the people. But knowing that me being there put a smile on my grandma's face.
6. Hearing my two year old TALK! Colors, body parts, names and so much more!
7. Fresh summer breeze after a hot day. Refreshing!
8. Hearing my oldest read a book to her little sister.
9. A cold diet Dr. Pepper to keep me cool.
10. His eye is on the sparrow...