Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Book Review: Max on Life


Max on Life
Answers and Inspiration for Today's Questions
By
Max Lucado

Thomas Nelson was great to send me this book for free in exchange for my review. Who would pass up on getting a Max Lucado book for free? I wouldn't! People sent in their questions about life to Max Lucado who, as we all know, is full of Godly wisdom. After you read the questions from searching people you get to read Max's answer. I have enjoyed so many books by Lucado. I have never been disappointed. This was no exception! I loved this book. I would have to say the best part of the book was the comparison of man's love and God's love. God's love is greater, but sometimes you need that reminder. Sometimes you need to hear it from another person.

I think this book would be great. I would recommend maybe using this as part of your devotional time. Read one question and answer each day along with your regular devotional or Bible reading time. As with any Max Lucado book...I highly recommend Max on Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment