Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Done With Book Reviews...for now

So glad I got those book reviews out of the way. I had been holding onto those books for sometime now. They were suppose to be done a LONG time ago. Thank God that Thomas Nelson is pretty understanding!

I love being able to do book reviews. Who wouldn't love to get a free book? And all I have to do to get those free books is write about them! WooHOO! I do have some others that I blog for, but I think the one mentioned above is my favorite. (Shhh! Don't tell the others!) They have the best quality books. So far I have given most of the books a 4 or 5 star rating. There is only one that I have given a very low 1 star.

Well not much to talk about right now. My kids are being great today and The Inquisitor made PB&J for everyone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment