Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thankful...

My verse today is Isaiah 41:13
"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."
The Lord has made this clear to me the last couple of days. While I still am not feeling like my good old happy self I am thankful for people who are making it easier for me.

Thankful for my husband who spent all night feeding and rocking the baby when she just didn't want to go to sleep.

Thankful for our neighbor in the "big brown house" who had words of understanding for me and allowed the two oldest to come over for a fun morning! This gave me a much needed break and I was able to get a few things done.

Thankful for my parents who sat with three girls during church today and took one out after church. She is still out with them having a blast I am sure!

Thankful for my friends at church who care enough just to ask how I am doing. I am blessed.

So today I am thankful for all the people God has put in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment